Even small things can affect our sex lives. The choices we make today can be a barrier to ideal sex tomorrow. See which small habits play a big role in the bedroom.
- Man’s Weight Gain: Over time, the waist of your male partner has expanded, but you’ve never had better sex. Surprisingly, the extra weight of a man can tip the balance in his favor! The Fat Man is more durable in sex, makes love more slowly, and adipose tissue protects him from premature ejaculation, because it contains high levels of the hormone estradiol.
- Sex Toys Lower Libido: Some sex toys contain surprisingly high levels of phthalates, an extremely dangerous substance used to give softness. It is widely used in cosmetics and, as it seems, in the production of sex items. The problem is that this chemical is associated with serious health problems, lowers sperm counts, and has a negative effect on libido.
- Cold Limbs Interfere With Orgasm: Comfort is key to orgasm. Women aren’t the only ones complaining about cold limbs. If you ventilate your bedroom too much before sex, it’s not surprising that things don’t work the way they were supposed to be.
- Unpleasant Odors Interfere Sex: When you have bad odors around you, you can’t have a prefect sex. Regardless of where the problem comes from, it creates problems and failure environment in the bedroom.
- Cycling – An Obstacle To Orgasm: Do you know that long-distances cycling is bad for your sex life? Girls who like to do it several times a week have a serious problem. This leads to a prolonged loss of sensitivity in the genital area, undue pressure on the soft tissues, and in pelvic floor.
- Gum Disease Can Lead To Sexual Infirmity : Bad breath is not the only problem that accompanies gum disease. This makes blood supply difficult and is crucial for the sexual organs. That’s why it’s good to use floss to clean your teeth if you want hot nights in the bedroom.
- Allergies and Asthma Dilute Sexual Intercourse: These two serious conditions directly affect sexual desire. Lack of air, shortness of breath, coughing, and runny nose decrease libido. In these cases, it is recommended that you choose sex poses that do not require too much physical effort.
Also Check Out: 5 Sex Positions To Diversify The Nights In The Bedroom