It often happens that filmmakers try so hard to make their film the best film of the year that they embellish reality so much that it seems really unrealistic. Huge explosions, gigantic animals, guns everywhere, and bullets flying through the air. Today we will tell you about 12 nonsense that we have learned from movies and that it is time to stop believing.
1. Use the defibrillator to “throw” the heart that has stopped beating again.
2. You cannot talk to a partner while parachuting. You wouldn’t hear it.
3. Chloroform would put a person to sleep after 5 minutes and only for a while.
4. It would take the police about an hour to locate the call.
5. Forensic technicians only help to connect the evidence, but they will never solve the case itself.
6. You don’t have to wait 24 hours to report a person missing.
7. A drowning person does not shout for help, in fact it is very difficult to notice that someone is drowning.
8. If you shoot 2 pistols at the same time, you are unlikely to hit.
9. The silencer does not silence the shot enough for no one to notice.
10. A small ordinary bullet will not break the padlock.
11. Using your teeth, simply do not pull out the grenade lock!
12. In the asteroid belt, asteroids are several miles apart.
So deliberately, how many of these 12 myths have you believed to this day? We’re about 4 and only now have we really realized how stupid it is to be ashamed of it. Unfortunately, filmmakers try to make their films so perfect that they stop using basic logical thinking and then fool people.
We drew from brightside.me