Sometimes you realize how quickly time goes by and there is no way to stop it. Our parent’s age, we become adults and our children become parents themselves. This is why we love to immerse ourselves in the past and observe the incredible things that we went through to arrive at the present moment.
We would like to share with you 18 photos of people who have decided to relive the happy moments they lived with their family members. And it’s worth the detour!
18. “My sister and I, 20 years apart – my parents are really funny”
17. 1967 to 2018, same bike, the same couple
16. “I recreated the photo of us that my mother prefers to give it to her on the occasion of Mother’s Day”
15. 2000 and 2015
14. Some habits never change
13. 40 years later
12. “I recreated my photo of a young student after 20 years”
11. Like father, like daughter
10. “My sister was there for my nursery school diploma (1995) and my medical school diploma (today)”
9. Pure joy and innocence
8. “That’s all I wanted for my sixtieth birthday”
7. “We met at primary school in 1997. Here we are 21 years later”
6. “My mother made me the 2-year-old outfit and the 39-year-old outfit”
5. 1999 and 2019
4. “My little brother who cleans the toilet 7 years apart (with a nice bathroom renovation in the meantime)”
3. “Me when I was 1 year old and me today”
2. 28 years later
1. “A recent comparison between my brother and me, almost 20 years later”
Have you ever tried to recreate your old family photos? If so, we’d love to see them in the comments!